Pineapple Coconut - 60 servings wholesale pricing available
ANTIOXIDANT GREEN TEA EXTRACT
" SUPPORTS IMMUNITY, LONGEVITY, ANTI-AGING "
- Lightly delicious and FREE of: Sugar, Calories, Artificial Sweeteners and Colors, Caffeine, Gluten
- Helps you hydrate and drink more water
- Green tea is a Superfood – rich in antioxidants
- Portable eco friendly "on the go package" and makes up to 60 beverages
Developed by nutritionists and perfected over the past 15 years. Served in luxury spas and wellness centers, Pure Inventions Antioxidant Green Tea Water Infusion Drops are delicious and the smartest way to get yourself and anyone in your world to drink more water while enjoying the added benefits!
Green Tea Extract
(min. 80-90% polyphenols, 40-50% EGCG) 100 mg*
Ural Licorice Extract (root) 10 mg*
purified water, vegetable glycerin, natural pineapple & coconut flavor, stevia extract (leaf), lo han extract (fruit), citric acid
This product has been sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children. Those who are nursing, pregnant or taking medication, please consult your health care professional.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Made in the USA
Drop it in and mix it how you like it! The choice is yours. Enjoy in still or sparkling water, with a hint of flavor or bolder flavor. Try adding fresh citrus. Be your mixologist as YOU are in control!
SHAKE WELL: Mix 1 full dropper (1 ml) in 8-12 ounces of hot, cold or sparkling water. Enjoy as often as desired.
Pineapple - Coconut Hibiscus Refresher
Beverage preparation by the glass:
- Fill a 16-20 oz glass with ice
- Add your favorite water (flat or sparkling)
- Add 2 full droppers of Pure Inventions Pineapple Coconut Green Tea
- Add 1 full dropper of Pure Inventions Hibiscus Flower Tea
- Squeeze in the juice of 1/2 lemon
- Shake or stir
- Garnish with sliced lemon and a hibiscus flower if desired
By the Pitcher:
- Simply double all the ingredients in the recipe.